LATEST SPORTS VIDEO
Green Bay, Wisc. (AP) – Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers and receiver Davante Adams are coming off big performances in a 35-20 victory over the Houston Texans. They have the type of matchup and experience edge Sunday to pick up right where they left off. The Minnesota Vikings have started rookie cornerbacks Cameron Dantzler and Jeff Gladney in each of their last three games. Dantzler’s status is uncertain after going on the COVID-19 reserve list Wednesday. Rodgers and Adams picked this young secondary apart in a 43-34 season-opening victory at Minnesota.
- Reports: Former Packers general manager Ted Thompson passes away
- Drew Brees’ wife discloses unknown injuries plaguing Saints QB throughout season
- Packers realize how much Rodgers has at stake this weekend
- Young has 38, Collins adds 31 as Hawks beat Pistons in OT
- Packers, Chiefs favorites heading into championship games