LATEST SPORTS VIDEO
Green Bay, Wisc. (AP) – Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers says all those Zoom sessions during this unusual offseason improved his comfort level with the offense and his working relationship with second-year coach Matt LaFleur. Rodgers hopes to demonstrate the benefits of those conversations when the Packers open the season Sunday at Minnesota. Rodgers has built his Hall of Fame-caliber career by dominating these divisional matchups. The Packers have gone 47-18-1 in games Rodgers has played against NFC North teams. That includes a perfect 6-0 record last year.
- Reports: Former Packers general manager Ted Thompson passes away
- Drew Brees’ wife discloses unknown injuries plaguing Saints QB throughout season
- Packers realize how much Rodgers has at stake this weekend
- Young has 38, Collins adds 31 as Hawks beat Pistons in OT
- Packers, Chiefs favorites heading into championship games