TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNT) – Every year the National Football League airs a commercial before the coin toss of the Super Bowl. This year a Topekan is playing the starring role of Vince Lombardi.
Russ Hutchison lives and works in Topeka. He’s a realtor and a father, but he’s also an actor.
On Sunday, he told KSNT about the opportunity to be part of a Super Bowl commercial, but could not tell us who or what it was for.
The NFL teased the commercial on Twitter.
“If Vince Lombardi were to come back,” NFL executive vice president and chief marketing officer Tim Ellis said to USA Today, “what would he have to say to us?”
To read more about his journey to the Super Bowl commercial, click here.
- Tails and Tales: Peter White Public Library welcomes back special reading program
- Child tax credits: IRS unveils tool to check eligibility, manage monthly payments
- Moms push back against transplant discrimination based on disability
- Rehab center helps wild animals hurt in storms
- Spider-Man meets Pope Francis at the Vatican