DENVER (KDVR) — The Colorado Avalanche started the 2021 season in Denver without fans due to COVID-19 restrictions.
With expectations high for the 56-game season, the Avs faced the St. Louis Blues on opening night.
The Blues won 4-1, but the game wasn’t all doom and gloom. Avs play-by-play announcer Conor McGahey had a little fun during intermission.
In a Twitter post, McGahey shared a video with the caption, “I’ll just play some solitaire during intermission. #GoAvsGo“.
Even cooler? McGahey won!
Solitaire wasn’t the only game McGahey played on the ice. He also decided to play pong.
Who knows what McGahey will do during the Avalanche’s next game against the Blues in Denver on Friday night.
Puck drop is at 7:00 p.m.
- Hostage situation in Norway ends in arrest
- 10 things more likely than winning the huge Powerball, Mega Millions jackpots
- Ex-boyfriend of deported Russian agent pardoned by Trump
- Calumet man arrested by FBI in connection with U.S. Capitol riots
- Trump follows tradition, leaves Oval Office note for Biden