LATEST SPORTS VIDEO
DALLAS (AP) — Jason Dickinson scored 1:32 into overtime and the Dallas Stars won a third straight home game to start their delayed season, beating the Detroit Red Wings 2-1.
John Klingberg had a goal and assisted on Dickinson’s winner.
The former longtime Central Division rivals played as division foes for the first time since 1997-98 because of realignment in the pandemic.
Dallas trailed for the first time this season when Vladislav Namestnikov scored in the first period.
- ‘Something we can call our own’: The heyday of Michigan’s Black resorts
- Twitter announces ‘Super Follows,’ and not everyone is happy about it
- Fundraiser for Dan Rouleau at Hancock High School Hockey game Friday, February 26
- Black soldiers faced discrimination in Vietnam, back at home
- Restaurants find a bright side to the restaurant occupancy restrictions