DETROIT (AP) — Jakub Vrana scored in his Detroit debut, and Troy Stecher added two goals for the Red Wings in a 4-1 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks. Vrana and Richard Panik played for the first time since the Red Wings acquired them in a trade Monday with Washington. Vrana put Detroit up 2-1 with a breakaway goal in the second period. Duncan Keith scored the only goal for Chicago, which remained four points behind Nashville for the fourth spot in the Central Division.
- Ragnow planning trip to U.P. after signing a record contract extension
- Pistons snap skid with 111-97 win over Grizzlies
- Lions make Frank Ragnow highest-paid center in NFL
- AP source: Lions releasing running back Kerryon Johnson
- The Female Field: Raven Johnson is first girl to play in boys All-American game