LATEST SPORTS VIDEO
GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – The Packers have had their share of former players who become broadcasters covering the team, and LeRoy Butler is one of many from the 1990’s who frequents the airwaves with his opinions on the current club.
FULL INTERVIEW BELOW:
Sports Director Burke Griffin caught up with the Packers Hall of Famer and current Pro Football Hall of Fame finalist to get his thoughts on Green Bay’s matchup with Tampa Bay in the NFC Championship, his Hall of Fame status, the passing of Ted Thompson, and his newest venture with “Leap36 vodka”.
- Isle Royale Opening in 2021; Ranger III reservations start March 1 for summer trips
- Marquette DDA plans spring and summer events
- Michigan reports about 1,100 more coronavirus cases; Upper Peninsula reports 11
- How shopping on Amazon can help give the iconic Ore Dock a new life
- Stanford professor answers a modern quandary: Why is Zoom so exhausting?