AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- SEC Continuing to Mull Options as Conference-Only Schedule May be End Result
- Washington’s NFL team drops ‘Redskins’ name after 87 years
- Newsfeed Now: Washington Redskins name-change; Naval ship fire still burns
- MooseWood Nature Center holds Presque Isle Park clean-ups from summer through fall
- Multiple thefts from vehicles in Gladstone being investigated