MARQUETTE, Mich. (WJMN) – After a brief closure, the Marquette branch office for the Secretary of State has reopened.
We first reported the closure on October 19th. A notice taped to the door stated all appointments were being temporarily honored at the Escanaba office. Text reminders were sent to customers in advance of their appointments, letting them know of the change.
As of Friday, October 30th, the doors to the office were open again and we observed multiple people enter the building.
- Wisconsin DNR: Juveniles shoot more than 40 deer, 1 horse
- Pfizer cuts 2020 COVID-19 vaccine distribution in half due to supply-chain issues, report says
- US House passes historic bill that would decriminalize cannabis on the federal level
- Conviction set aside in ’93 cold case in dispute over expert
- Gov. Whitmer seeks $400M in virus spending in Legislature