PLASH ISLAND, Ala. (WKRG) — In a video shared to WKRG News 5, an alligator can be spotted in the flood waters outside a home on Plash Island in Gulf Shores.
In the video from Tina Bennett, a 10- to 12- foot alligator swims through the waters surging outside a residence after Hurricane Sally’s landfall.
WKRG Meteorologist Thomas Geboy urges residents shelter in place until flood waters recede due to the displaced wildlife and the downed power lines.
Safely send your photos and videos to email@example.com.
- Hurricane Sally reveals ship that was submerged for decades
- VIDEO: Thousands of starfish wash up on Navarre Beach after Hurricane Sally
- Tracking the Tropics: Storm surge warning issued for Texas, Louisiana coasts ahead of Beta
- Tracking the Tropics: Beta crawling toward Texas, Louisiana coast
- WATCH LIVE | SALLY: Road to Recovery: WKRG plans 3 hour special from Orange Beach Friday