BENTONVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Walmart closed over 50 stores in the path of Hurricane Sally.
Walmart’s Emergency Operations Center monitors hurricanes and other potential disasters in real-time.
In a statement, Walmart said it assesses the status of our facilities and will continue to operate as long as it is safe to do so.
This map will continue to update in real-time to give users the most up to date information available.
- Hurricane Sally reveals ship that was submerged for decades
- VIDEO: Thousands of starfish wash up on Navarre Beach after Hurricane Sally
- Tracking the Tropics: Storm surge warning issued for Texas, Louisiana coasts ahead of Beta
- Tracking the Tropics: Beta crawling toward Texas, Louisiana coast
- WATCH LIVE | SALLY: Road to Recovery: WKRG plans 3 hour special from Orange Beach Friday