UPPER PENINSULA, Mich. (WJMN) – September is National Preparedness Month. Aspirus, which has four hospitals in the U.P. say they implemented their Incident Command System to help be prepared for the COVID-19 pandemic.
Chris Harff, the U.P. Regional President spoke with Local 3’s Rebecca Bartelme about that system. She says it takes a lot of nimble people and good communication to make it possible.
One thing Harff wants patients to know is that they shouldn’t put off their healthcare. She says their facilities take the proper protocols to take care of all of their patients.
To learn more about Aspirus, click here.
- LOCAL 3 TUESDAY’S WEATHER FORECAST 10/20/2020
- LOCAL 3 MONDAY OVERNIGHT WEATHER FORECAST 10/20/2020
- Whitmer kidnapping suspects in their own words, videos and pictures
- GammaTiles zap brain cancer
- LOCAL 3 MONDAY NIGHT WEATHER FORECAST 10/19/2020