IRON RIVER, Mich. (WJMN) – Many people have been working from home these days. Some people may love it and others may have a challenging time with the experience.
Dr. Taki Rida, with Aspirus Iron River spoke with Local 3’s Rebecca Bartelme about some ways people can work well from home.
This includes balancing work and personal life, taking breaks and having your own office-like space.
For more information, click here to listen to a podcast from Kasey Burke, FNP-C about the topic as well.
- No WiFi at home? One Virginia school district has a creative solution for students
- Science kits allow kids to experiment from home
- A Utah school was already online-only. Here’s what lessons it has for others
- Portsmouth schools use paced learning to adapt to different progress levels due to pandemic
- An Oregon school district’s unique approaches to keeping students fed