IRONWOOD, Mich. (WJMN) — The Western Upper Peninsula Health Department will host a free COVID-19 testing site in Ironwood on Wednesday.
The COVID-19 testing site will be held from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. central standard time at the Ironwood Public Safety building.
No pre-registration, insurance, prescription, or doctor’s order are needed for the Watersmeet’s testing site, but a valid photo identification is required.
For more information on the coronavirus testing sites throughout the state of Michigan can be found here.
- More than 500 more coronavirus cases in Michigan, 15 more deaths
- ‘Unfathomable’: US death toll from coronavirus hits 200,000
- Wisconsin governor issues new mask order as COVID-19 cases spike
- Aspirus Iron River implements temporary visitor restrictions
- Florence County reports first COVID-19 related death