IRONWOOD TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WJMN) — The Gogebic County Road Commission reports that Lake Road in Ironwood Township will be closed to traffic for one month starting the beginning of September.
The road closure is located 1.5 miles west of the Lake Road Bridge over Oman’s Creek and west for a mile.
There will be multiple deep culverts being replaced during this time.
Little Girl’s Point County Park campground and beach can be accessed from east of Lake Road.
Lower Powers Road intersects with Lake Road West of the road closure limits.
- Mushrooms linked to salmonella outbreaks in 10 states
- Portland, Oregon, braces itself for large right-wing rally
- Kingsford High School band marches on through COVID-19
- Hot chemo, treatment for advanced abdominal cancers
- Woman accused in QAnon kidnapping plot pleads not guilty